Why EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants?
- Vetted & approved Regium sponsor of Globalaw
- 50 offices across the USA
- An international network of brokers (WBN) 100+ countries on 6 continents
- Targeted programs for law firms, CYBER, E&O, M&A, and Highly Compensated Employee Disability
- Dedicated EPIC regional teams – lead by principals, experienced with law firms
Headquartered in San Francisco, EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants has nationwide presence with a depth of industry expertise across key lines of insurance, including commercial property and casualty, employee benefits, unique speciality program insurance, and private client services.
Contact EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
Mark Niebuhr: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +1 916 576 1513
Follow EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants on LinkedIn
Learn all about cyber risk in today’s world of business from EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants experts.
Main takeaways include:
- An understanding of the leading issues that organizations face regarding cyber threats and vulnerabilities, including the consequences of not having coverage.
- The impact of COVID-19 on cyber insurance.
- Insurance coverage is surprisingly affordable versus the growing nature of cyber risks.
- Knowledge about the EPIC approach:
- An experienced cyber and technology risk placement team
- Risk identification/ERM capabilities
- Access to best in class, pre- and post-breach vendors and consultants
- An experienced cyber claims and legal support
The world’s response to COVID-19 has resulted in the most rapid transformation of the workplace. Whilst some changes have been enforced, COVID-19 has also been a catalyst to reinvent the future of work and take the opportunity to make things better than they were.
In this webinar, representatives from EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants, Powerling and The Briars Group explore the fast-tracking of trends in communications, risk and governance and how to proactively equip your firm with the resources to build back and build better.
Main takeaways include:
- Best practices for today’s workforce regarding remote working and human support.
- Cybersecurity strategies and how to mitigate risk.
- Advice on how to upscale your boards, rewrite some of the rules and revisit your social contracts.
We regard this organisation as a partner of our network and have been collaborating to share business opportunities, industry knowledge and best practices. For more information on becoming a Globalaw partner, please consult our Partnership Opportunities here.